Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm back, I swear!

Ok, well I'm not going to lie, this had been a major posting hiatus and I'm sorry. I'm really disappointed in my lack of commitment!  I allowed myself to become so overwhelmingly busy and worried.

Anyways, I'm back and let me sum up the last three months. It's been a great journey of learning and self-discovery. My absolutely exhausted, totally relieved and super excited body is on the road back to balance. I've seen more change, had my patients absolutely tested, worked my ass off, almost accepted defeat and really learned what I wanted. I've been to Newfoundland, Vegas, Mt. Gardner, reduced my track time, up'ed my Grouse Mountain time, practiced tons of yoga, learned a whole new circuit and worked like a dog at my part-time head office role while juggling store shifts. All this in attempt to be hired full-time at the SSC. I wanted it!

When I look back, I wish I could have chilled the whole time. The second I sort of accepted that I didn't have total control over my situation is when things organically started to change. I could have avoided a ton of stress if I decided to focus on what I could control and leave worry on the side of the road (instead of my integrity).

When I changed my thoughts I believe my energy sort of shifted and this is when exciting things started to happen! A conversation in a circuit class, turned into an early morning coffee conversation, this led to an interview, which led to another coffee convo and now I'm so so so EXCITED to report that I've been hired as the Team Sales Account Manager! OMG, I'm going to be working with an amazing team in an amazing company and using our product to support athlete's goals. It's perfect! The last three days have been training and goal coaching and tomorrow is my first day in my new role!

I even have the fob to prove it! I feel so lucky to be on this team and I can't wait to rock it!
xo
Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment