Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where Have I Been?

 I've said before that my posting rate seems to be directly related to my running success - I guess that explains it. I've taken on a really exciting contract with the social media team at the lululemon head office. As every working-runner knows it's a challenging place to be, especially when you want to be the best at everything.

The full-time working world has been so different from my running life. I mean your credibility is so much more than your PB and arguably harder to prove. It's been a process trying to balancing work, run and recovery. I don't want to miss out on opportunities because I'm putting in an extra 5 k and at the same time I want to be fast but not exhausted.  Where's the balance? I don't know yet but other than my running tribulations, the real explanation for my lack of blogging is that I've been cheating on you. I've been tumbling! Microblogging is so much faster in this multi-tasking world and here's a sneak peak into, Changing Course, my adventures at the office.

xo 
Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment