Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another day at the office

I convinced myself that I began practicing yoga so that I could work out and relax at the same time. I guess this is pretty much true but there has always been a teeny, tiny part of me that was totally pissed off by my lack of yoga ability. I had to improve!  How could I call myself a high performance athlete if I was humbled by crow and could hardly siphon the energy to balance through dancer's pose. I so wanted to move like that seemingly effortless yogi. I realized it's called yoga practice for a reason. So I did the only thing I knew how and practiced... a lot.


I realized that as I made this video I've come a long way in the strength department.  I've developed enough "functional" strength through yoga that I can compete in fun random work competitions but my loss to Tanner shows me I have a long way to go. I'm really looking forward to see how yoga strength impacts my training.
xo
Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment