Thursday, October 7, 2010

Party like it’s 1990-99!

Well, I’m another year older and hopefully another year wiser?  I’m not so sure if that’s the case but I have learned a lot about myself in the last few months. What I do know is that I celebrated my closer-to- 30-than-20th birthday having more fun then I could wish for.

Mer and I had a perfectly planned evening, the only problem with a perfectly planned evening is there’s a high potential for disaster - everything has to go according to plan!

It was well worth the risk, as our dinner table for ten grew I contemplated my popularity as friends added chairs. 

Celebrating in 90's style doesn’t really get any better then chunky heel loafers, baby tees, dark red lipstick and side slit dresses avec chockers. Throw in some mmm-bop and quit playin' games with my heart and I flash back to high school dances working up the nerve to ask for a slow dance. 

As I wake up in 2010 laughing to myself at a hilarious birthday evening I realize how lucky I am to have friends who voluntarily take pubic transit in clothes like these to celebrate with me. What a send off into 26!
xo Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment