Monday, March 14, 2011

The other warm beverage

Coffee, I'm not cheating on you I promise but I have found another love that is almost as satisfying. Non-fat mocha meet London Fog.
I feel like I need to share how much I have been enjoying london fogs. I admit, I'm devoted to coffee but I still love to finish my day with a cup of tea after dinner. A london fog is not just any tea after dinner, it's like dessert in a cup: warm, thick, filling and so so good.

To begin choose your favourite cup, believe it or not this may actually be the hardest part.
What you need: earl grey tea leaves, milk, vanilla, frother, kettle.
Combine 1/4 cup of milk and 1 tablespoon of vanilla in your favourite mug.
Froth the milk and it should triple in size.
Heat for 1-minute, you can do this on the stove but the microwave is way faster.
Boil water and pour over earl gray tea bag.
Let it steep for 3-5 minutes, sip and enjoy!
Goodnight!
xo
Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment